The adult escort business is increasingly becoming one of the most lucrative types of businesses. However, adult escort service providers have difficulty getting payment processing or small business loans, because escort businesses are considered “high risk.” The thing is that merchants involved in escort businesses often deal with litigation, bankruptcy, chargebacks, fraud, and data security breaches.
Merchants on the lookout for a reliable and low-cost escort merchant account should consider applying to eMerchantBroker. EMB is voted the #1 high risk payment processor in the US and has an A+ rating with the BBB. EMB is rated A by Card Payment Options and is one of Inc. 500’s Fastest Growing Companies of 2016.
Below you can read how 5 women used the Internet to start “working” as an escort:
- Her first time was through a website where you make offers to pay a girl to go on a date with you. A43-year-old married man had contacted her through the website, offering $80 for a date. He promised to give her $2000 per month for regular sex if they liked each other.
- Her first job was a private client, then she joined an agency that gave hera guy who became her first regular.
- She started working as an escort by singing up to an escort services site.
- She was 18 at the time and moved out on her own. She started having a hard time making rent so she started posting ads and going on dating sites.
- The client found her through a dating website. The client was very happy and left here a positive review on the site he had found her through, which helped to start her career out and get her more dates.
Escort business owners are making large profits as there is growing interest in finding love and companionship on the internet. However, it’s not easy for many escort merchants to find payment processing or loans from traditional banks and other financial institutions. To get comprehensive payment processing and grow your profits, turn to eMerchantBroker or EMB.